What is Blind Pool Investing
When investing in any commercial property there are many different options and choices that you have to consider. One popular approach for investors of all ages is a blind pool investment fund. This is when you invest in a limited partnership that doesn’t announce any intentions for how they will invest finances or what properties will be acquired.
Evaluating the Pros & Cons
While this is a risky approach there are multiple benefits including:
- Usually low-cost investment opportunities
- Circumvents a long, expensive legal process when converting private companies to public
As with any investments there are risks that you should be aware of such as:
- Not knowing how your money is being spent
- Requires multiple hours of research into the company’s background and their experience with the subject
- Commonly associated with frauds and scandals
Protecting Your Assets
At Landwin we help clients of all experience levels find the right investment plan to maximize their returns with as minimal a risk as possible. Our experienced team works to find the best investment opportunities using our consistent method so even if it’s a blind pool investment fund that you choose, you can count on our track record and experience to help ensure you that we are managing your fund the best way possible.
If you’re looking for a more affordable way to begin commercial investing then please call or contact Landwin today. We’re here to help answer any questions you may have and to help you get started building your successful real estate portfolio.