Wanted: Outstanding Investment Properties
At Landwin we are always looking for our next property investment. If you have a commercial property that you believe may fit our criteria, please let us know.
Quick Decisions From an Experienced Buyer
We have been in the real estate investment business for 28 years and real estate owners and developers for 20 years before that. We have more than 40 years of commercial real estate experience. As a result, we know what we’re looking for, and we won’t waste your time.
If we like what we see, we are prepared to invest equity in any single deal.
What We’re Seeking
Landwin buys retail, office, industrial and condominium/multi-family properties in primary or secondary major metropolitan areas. At present, we are concentrating our major buying efforts in states west of the Rocky Mountains, Hawaii, Florida and the major metropolitan area of New York City. We will consider expanding investment areas in the future.
- We concentrate on stabilized, income-producing core properties with a good history of successful returns to the previous investor.
- We prefer properties that have assumable financing already in place or an owner who is prepared to provide their own purchase-money mortgage.
- We will consider ground-up development and value-add repositioning during the appropriate economic conditions.
- We will consider distressed properties if they fit our location criteria, and if we believe we can upgrade them to meet our quality standard.
- Our preference is properties priced between $3 million and $50 million. We will consider larger opportunities, usually through a joint venture with the property owner or another real estate investment firm.
What We Need
We require the following information to make an initial determination of interest:
- Location description with aerials
- Site plan
- Pro forma including rent roll with tenant information, especially lease terms, options and rent increases.
Under normal economic conditions we ask for a 30-day due diligence and a 30-day close. Under certain circumstances we may require additional time to secure debt financing.
Please contact us directly with any further questions about our property acquisition guidelines, or to schedule an appointment.